Real Intelligence Partners
Our Partners include vendors that provide
technology used with the solutions and products
from Real Intelligence.
Real Intelligence and Oracle have formed a partnership. Real Events is the first Real Intelligence application to be ported to the Oracle Fusion platform. To showcase Real Events on the Fusion CRM platform you can watch this video.
The full suite of Real Intelligence apps are planned to be offered on the Oracle Fusion platform.
From the beginning, we envisioned making Google Apps available to any organization that might want to offer this innovative set of services to its employees, customers, students, members, or any other associates of the organization. Today, we're excited to take another step in that direction by releasing a version of Google Apps specifically designed for ISPs, portals, and other service providers, whether you have a few thousand subscribers or over a million. This new version, which we're calling the Partner Edition, makes it easy for large and small service providers to offer your subscribers the latest versions of powerful tools, like Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs & Spreadsheets, without having to worry about hosting, updating, or maintaining any of the services yourself. All you have to do is point and click in the easy admin control panel and figure out what branding you'd like to layer on top of the products in order to create a customized look and feel. You can quit spending your resources and time on applications like webmail -- and leave the work to our busy bees at the Googleplex.
The #1 CRM company in the world and Real Intelligence have established two partnerships. Real Intelligence is an Appexchange partner and we build products for exisitng Saleforce customers. Our Real Properties Appexchange listing is our first listing. Real Intelligence is also a Salesforce OEM partner. This unique relationship is
enables us to bundle and support customers with a targeted application for Real Estate market place. Our Real Properties application is available free for 30 days. Signups are provisioned and supported by Real Intelligence.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 100 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce. PayPal is an eBay (Nasdaq:EBAY) company and is made up of three leading online payment services: the PayPal global payment service, the Payflow Gateway and Bill Me Later. More information about the company can be found at PayPal.com. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and its international headquarters is located in Singapore.
Since 1996, Authorize.Net has been a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. Authorize.Net is a solution of CyberSource Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa (NYSE: V).
Authorize.Net enables merchants to authorize, settle and manage credit card and electronic check transactions via Web sites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers and mobile devices.
- Reputation You Can Trust – More merchants trust Authorize.Net than any other payment gateway to manage their payment transactions securely and reliably.
- Easy to Integrate – Authorize.Net offers several methods for linking Web sites to the payment gateway. Online merchants can choose the method that best suits their business needs. Retail merchants integrate to the payment gateway via third-party POS solutions.
- Free Customer Support – Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That's why we provide free customer support via toll-free telephone, e-mail and online chat. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 5 AM to 5 PM Pacific time (closed major holidays).
- Scalability – Authorize.Net provides valuable solutions for cost-conscious merchants. If your business needs change, you can transition to the CyberSource Advanced service for enterprise-volume processing, international payments, advanced risk management services, and more.
- Business Partnerships – We are dedicated to providing products and value-adding services and tools that help merchants minimize risk, reduce costs and increase revenue.