Privacy Statement for Real Intelligence, Inc.
Scope of This Notice
This Privacy Statement is intended to describe Real Intelligence’s privacy practices and provide information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by Real Intelligence is used and disclosed.
Our Commitment to Privacy
At Real Intelligence, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we have provided this Statement explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed. To make this Statement easy to find, we have made it available on every page of our site.
The Information We Collect
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Real Intelligence, including personal information. “Personal information” is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
Real Intelligence collects personal information when:
- you create a user account;
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
Real Intelligence also collects personal information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, trade shows and expositions.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company’s name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, country);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits Real Intelligence to make physical or online contact with you;
- any information that Real Intelligence collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
- your Real Intelligence display name,
- your Real Intelligence password.
Using Your Personal Information
Real Intelligence uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- answer your questions;
- register you in programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you downloaded from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you assent, Real Intelligence will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Real Intelligence may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Sharing your information used with our Alexa Skills
When using an Alexa Skill like the Real Golf Skill, we will ask you to Account Link first for authentication purposes.
- When the account is linked,, we use your First and Last Name to address you, Email to validate you when making bookings/reservations with the Real Intelligence golf application.
- Mobile Number if using the skill on your mobile
This information is never used for advertising, marketing and never made available to third parties.
Your Choices About Receiving E-Mail
Real Intelligence makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from Real Intelligence.
Real Intelligence may send you email according to the registrations you have entered on our alerts page, or in response to your questions.
Real Intelligence will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional e-mail sent from Real Intelligence will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional e-mail. You may unsubscribe to an e-mail communication by contacting Real Intelligence via the unsubscribe data provided in those emails or at www.Real Intelligence.com.
For your protection, Real Intelligence may contact you in the event that we find an issue that requires your immediate attention.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our website automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Public Forums Reminder
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, Real Intelligence reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum’s integrity, such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
Our Commitment to Children’s Online Privacy
Out of special concern for children’s privacy, Real Intelligence does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 13. Real Intelligence does not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites. Real Intelligence does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13.
In the event that Real Intelligence ever decides to expand its intended site audience to include children under the age of 13, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice addressed to children under 13. In addition, Real Intelligence will provide an appropriate mechanism to obtain parental approval, allow parents to subsequently make changes to or request removal of their children’s personal information, and provide access to any other information as required by law.
About Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Real Intelligence does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from www.Real Intelligence.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
How to Access, Modify or Update Your Information
Real Intelligence gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. You may log in and make changes to your login information (change your password), your contact information, your general preferences and your personalization settings.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about any of these practices or Real Intelligence’s use of your personal information, please contact us for more info.
Real Intelligence will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was last amended on July 18th, 2022.